E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 2090-0511
List of Journal topics The Egyptian Journal of Experimental Biology (Zoology) publishes original scientific research concerning zoological sciences (genetics, molecular biology, biotechnology, physiology, and cytology). It is published two times a year by The Scientific Research Council of The Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology. The journal provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of experimental biology.
2022|18|1, Vol: , Issue: Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Zoo.). Year: 2022, Volume: 18
- Ultrastructural study on the mucosa of the rectal caeca of the common kestrel, Falco tinnunculus rupicolaeformis, and the common moorhen, Gallinula chloropus
- Phytochemical screening and in vitro antitumor effect of Datura stramonium seed and leave extracts
- Insecticidal activity of four essential oils against the German, Blattella germanica (L.) and the American, Periplaneta americana (L.) cockroaches
- Possible effects of escitalopram on Hao1, Rspo2 and Runx2 gene expression and bone formation in the foetuses of albino rat
- Comparison between Platelet Activation Factor and Pentoxifylline on Sperm in Asthenozoospermia Cases.
- Foraging behaviour alterations of Culex quinquefasciatus Say (Diptera: Culicidae) mosquito larvae induced by Romanomermis iyengari Welch (Nematoda: Mermithidae) parasitism
- Role of milk thistle (Silybum marianum) oil in the improvement of carbon tetrachloride-induced liver fibrosis and cirrhosis in albino mice
- Histological, ultrastructural, and biochemical studies on the expected role of thyme oil on ameliorating renal toxicity induced by doxorubicin in female albino rats
- Do organic additives stimulate specific body weight gain and reproductive parameters of Earthworms Eisenia fetida and Aporrectodea caliginosa?
- Composing solutions for spin-column based RNA purification from eukaryotic cells: An educational research article
- Gene expression of the Springtail, Folsomia candida exposed to excess phosphorous in different soils
- Embryonic Development of the Ramshorn Snail Helisoma duryi (Wetherby 1879) (Gastropoda, Planorbidae) from Gharbia Province, Egypt