E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 2090-0511
List of Journal topics The Egyptian Journal of Experimental Biology (Zoology) publishes original scientific research concerning zoological sciences (genetics, molecular biology, biotechnology, physiology, and cytology). It is published two times a year by The Scientific Research Council of The Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology. The journal provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of experimental biology.
2021|17|1, Vol: , Issue: Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Zoo.). Year: 2021, Volume: 17
- Evaluation of the insecticidal and antifeedant activities of some seaweed extracts against the Egyptian cotton leaf worm, Spodoptera littoralis, and the lesser grain borer Rhyzopertha dominica
- Potential utilization of various organic waste additives in vermicomposting using two different earthworm species
- Comparative taxonomical studies on the Egyptian Mediterranean Squids
- Adverse effects of therapeutic doses of sofosbuvir and ribavirin on the liver of the developing mice embryos
- Neuroprotective Effect of Chrysin in Rat Model of Parkinson's Disease: Histopathological Evidence