E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 2090-0511
List of Journal topics The Egyptian Journal of Experimental Biology (Zoology) publishes original scientific research concerning zoological sciences (genetics, molecular biology, biotechnology, physiology, and cytology). It is published two times a year by The Scientific Research Council of The Egyptian Society of Experimental Biology. The journal provides up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of all aspects of experimental biology.
2020|16|1, Vol: , Issue: Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Zoo.). Year: 2020, Volume: 16
- Morphology of Krefftascaris sp. (Nematoda: Ascarididae) infecting the common sole Solea solea (Soleidae)
- Predation activity of ants (Hymenoptera: Formicidae) on sugar beet insect pests.
- MMorphological and osteological studies on the effect of Acrylamide (ACR) on parentally treated foetuses of albino rat
- Altering the performance and preference of the American serpentine leafminer Liriomyza trifolii L. by essential oils and titanium nanoparticles
- Lethal and sublethal effects of some essential oils against Callosobruchus maculatus, Tyrophagus putrescentiae and their natural enemies; Anisopteromalus calandrae and Cheyletus malaccensis
- Prophylactic effects of apricot seeds extract on cyclophosphamide-induced leukopenia and hepatorenal toxicity in male mice
- In vitro assessment of some non-edible parts of edible plants on some cancer cell lines
- Antihyperlipidemic activity of green coffee beans extract against Poloxamer407 toxicity in male albino rats. .
- Effect of the molybdate reducing bacteria, Klebsiella aerogenes strain Mo4, on the health of the Nile tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus
- The effects of thermal waves on the biology and immune function of the cotton leafworm, Spodoptera littoralis (Lepidoptera: Noctuidae)
- Anti-hyperglycemic effect of vitamin "D" and coconut oil and their role in the modulation of calcitonin secreting cells and total calcium level in mice
- Genetic differentiation among karyological maps for some rodent species belonging to order: Rodentia in Egypt