E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 1687-7497
Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Bot.). Year: 2020, Volume: 16
- Anatomical Variations within Some Egyptian Amaranthus L. Species and its taxonomic significance
- Genetic variation among common beans cultivars (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) as revealed by morphological, protein and molecular markers
- Antimicrobial activity of Thymus vulgaris L. and associated endophytes extracts
- Morphological and Molecular Taxonomic studies of Edaphic Cyanobacteria from Siwa Oasis, Egypt”
- Impacts of salinity, yeast extract and drought treatments on Silybum marianum L. seed-silymarin content and constituents
- Vitis Vinifera L.: A new bioactive anticandidal agent to combat oral candidal carriage in Down syndrome patients.
- Morphological, phytochemical and biological studies of Morus L. (Moraceae)
- Efficacy of plant extracts of two species of Chenopodiaceae on the germination and seedling growth of Beans (Phaseolus vulgaris).