E-ISSN 2090-0503 | ISSN 1687-7497
Egypt. J. Exp. Biol. (Bot.). Year: 2018, Volume: 14, Issue: 2
- On the Eocene mangroves of Wadi Al-Hitan World Heritage site, Fayum, Egypt
- Optimization of culture conditions and antimicrobial activity of Streptomyces longisporoflavus
- Effect of Honey bee venom against Intensive care units environmental pathogens
- Vegetation analysis and correlations between soil variables and habitat diversity in Qaroun and Wadi El-Rayan Protected Areas, Western Desert, Egypt.
- Bacteriological and Physicochemical Screening of Some Irrigation Canals at Nile Delta, Egypt
- Epidemiological and etiological agents of water borne infections among the bathers in the Mediterranean Sea water in Gaza Strip
- Foliar epidermal micromorphology and its taxonomic implication of some Myrtaceae Juss. taxa
- Vegetation structure and environmental gradients at Wadi Al-Afreet, North Western Coast, Egypt.
- Fissidens bryoides Hedw. (Fissidentaceae), a new moss record from Libya
- Bioremediation of lead toxicity in Al-Gabal Al-Asfar Farm using Aspergillus niger
- Spirulina platensis gold nanoparticles (AuNPs) and its activity against cancer cell lines and as antioxidant agents
- Antimicrobial activity, cytotoxicity and phytochemicals screenings of Epipremnum aureum (Linden and Andre) G. S. Bunting extracts
- Bryophyte and Pteridophyte Spores in Holocene Sediments from Fayoum Depression, Egypt: Core F1-08
- CHARACTERIZATION OF BACTERIA ISOLATED FROM DOMESTIC WASTEWATER IN JAZAN, SAUDI ARABIA
- Biosynthesis, Optimization and Structure Elucidation of Antimicrobial Agent Produced by Streptomyces clavuligerus isolated from Egyptian soil
- Involvement of Triacontanol in Regulation of Seed Germination and Seedling Growth of Zea mays L.
- The role of cell wall thickness and van genes in clinical isolates of vancomycin resistant Staphylococcus aureus
- Diversity of non-rhizobial bacteria from nodules of Melilotus indicus L. and their plant growth promotion ability
- Additional Pottiaceae Records from Omayed Protected Area, Egypt
- Isolation and characterization of Haloferax mucsum from Red sea saltern as an halobacterial Archea capable of growing on Naphtaline as an aromatic compounds.
- Allelopathic Potential of Some Field Wastes on Dodder (Cascuta campestris) and its host Clover (Trifolium alexandrinum L)